I'm going on a roadtrip tomorrow and have a lot of places I want to visit. My boyfriend and I have been looking at different camp sites and hikes to go on. With all this COVID-19 stuff going on, it's hard to decide because not everything is open. We're gonna start planning and calling places today so we are at least slightly prepared for tomorrow

At first we wanted to go to Oregon and Seattle, but then we found out a lot of stuff is shut down in Oregon and Seattle is a crazy place to be in right now. Now we are deciding if we wan to just stay in California and do Yosemite and Big sur or if we want to go to Utah. If we go to Utah we'll probably stop in Zion and see if this Yurt place is open so we can stay there for a few days. My dad also told us to check out Gooseberry as well if we go there.