Table of Contents
- Chicken Apretada
- Lola's Lumpia
- Lolo's Adobo
- Disney Parks
- Grilled Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Pineapple Dole Whip
- Grey Stuff
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake
- 1 gallon:
- 4 quarts | 8 pints | 16 cups | 128 ounces
- 1 quart:
- 2 pints | 4 cups | 32 ounces | 64 tbsp
- 1 pint:
- 2 cups | 16 ounces | 32 tbsp | 96 tsp
- 1 cup:
- 8 ounces | 16 tbsp
- 1/4 cup:
- 2 ounces | 4 tbsp
- 1 tbsp:
- 3 tsp
- 2 lbs Chicken
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 2 medium sized potataoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup red or green peper, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a deep frying pan over medium heat, saute garlic in oil until lightly browned.
- Add onion, stir for 1 minute.
- Add tomato, chicken pieces, soy sauce, and a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add water.
- Cover and simmer in medium low heat for 20 minutes or until chicken is almost tender. Stir ocassionally.
- Add potatoes and continue simmering for another 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Correct seasoning to taste.
- Add bell peper sliced last, cook for 1 minute. Serve.
In the Cupboard
- 1 1/2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 oreos
- 8 ounce whipped topping
- 3 tbsp instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 sugar cookies
- Edible sugar pearls
To Do List
- Pour milk into large mixing bowl. Add instant vanilla pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, until firm.
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies in food processor and pulse until puréed.
- Fold puréed cookies into pudding mix. Stir until fully mixed.
- Add whipped topping and instant chocolate pudding. Stir until fully mixed.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for one hour.
- Spoon grey stuff into piping bag fitted with desired tip. Pipe grey stuff onto cookies. Top with sugar pearls.
Disney Parks' Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Combine water, butter, salt, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon in 1 ½-quart saucepan over medium heat. Bring pot to rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add flour and stir vigorously until mix forms a ball. Remove from heat and let rest for 5-7 min.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Using caution, heat oil in medium skillet or 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat or until temperature reaches 350˚.
- Spoon dough into piping bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe 1-inch strip of dough over saucepan, cut with knife, and drop into hot oil. Repeat until churro bites fill saucepan with room to fry.
- Fry churro bites until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon or mesh spider strainer.
Drain churro bites on paper towel.
- Mix sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl. Toss in churro bites until coated. Place on serving plate and serve with favorite dipping sauce.
Page Two |
Page Three |