Delicious Strawberry Recipes
- Strawberry Agua de Fresa
- Strawberry Smoothies
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake
Strawberry Agua de Fresa
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup white sugar
- 8 cups cold water
- 1 lime, cut to wedges
- Optional, mint sprigs
- Mix strawberries, sugar, and 1 cup of water. Cover and regrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove strawberries from mix and pour into a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Pour blended mixture thru mesh strainer.
- Add remianing water to pureed strawberries and mix well. Place into refride to chill for several hours before serving. Or pour over ice. Garnish with lime and/or mints.
- 8 strawberries
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp whtie sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 ice cubes, crushed
- Toss all ingredients into blender (except ice).
- Toss in ice and blend until smooth and creamy.
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese packages at room temperature
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers OR vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (10oz) frozen sweetened sliced starwberries, thawed and drained
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 340F
- Put cookies into a plastic bag & finely crush. Combine with melted butter.
- Line bottom of 9" springform cake pan with parchmetn paper. Spoon in mixture and press down with a spoon, spread evently. Place into fridge to cool.
- Place strawberries and cornstarch into a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Pour strawberry sauce into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil and stir until sauce is thick and shiny, about 2 minutes. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberry sauce; cool. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and following intredients together in order:
- Add one at a time, beating until mixed
Pour half strawberry sauce into mix.
Remove the rush from frige and pour mixture from Step 4 on top & spread evently. Spread remaining starwberry sauce on top.
Place in oven and bake for 30mins, reduce oven temperature to 300F and bake for 30 more minutes. Turn off heat and leave cheesecake in over for an hour. Let cool completely.
- To prevent the cake flour from making lumps, pass cake flour through a mesh strainer
Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- In a bowl, mix crumbs and butter to blend thoroughly. Press evenly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Arrange strawberry halves around the pan side-by-side, pointed ends up, with cut sides against the side of pan; set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in blender container. Pour water and corn syrup into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 minute. Immediately pour over chocolate chips and blend until smooth. Pour into a mixing bowl and cool to room temperature.
- While chocolate cools, whip 1 1/2 cups of the cream to form stiff peaks. Use a rubber spatula or large whisk to fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate to lighten it. Gently fold in the remaining whipped cream until mixture is thoroughly blended. Transfer the mousse into the prepared pan and smooth the top. The points of the strawberries might extend about the chocolate mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
- Up to 2 hours before serving, in a medium mixing bowl, beat remaining 1/2 cup of cream to form soft peaks. Add sugar. Beat to form stiff peaks. Remove the side of the springform pan and place the cake on a serving plate. Pipe or dollop whipped cream onto top of cake. Arrange remaining halved strawberries on whipped cream. To serve, cut into wedges with thin knife, wiping blade between cut