The following is an example of an Ul or Unordered Lists
- This is a list
- used for listing items
- such as the ingredients on a recipe
- more like bullet points
The following is an example of an ol or Ordered Lists
- Ordered lists
- are used
- to number the lists items
Now, a definiton Lists
- Definiton Lists
- This is used to define a term
Now more about Unordered Lists.
- Unordered list are bullet points
- We can change the bullet points to different symbols
- for example lets use a square
- and even nest lists within lists
The Basics of an Ordered List
What is an Ordered List?
- An ordered List was used in the example above using numbers. However, an ordered list can be modified in the following ways:
- Using letters
- Using lower case letters
- Using Roman Numerals
- Lastly, you can decided what will be the first number to start your list.