Page Two |
Page Three |
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Here is a list of ingredients you will need:
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, roughly 2 cups
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix Ingredients
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.
- Wire Rack
- A wire rack is used to let air circulate freely around baked goods to allow them to cool, and to prevent them getting soggy from condensation. A tight grid is typically the best format for a cooling rack, to prevent thin baked goods from breaking or falling through.
- Cookie Sheet
- A baking tool consisting of a relatively flat piece of material (usually metal and often with handles) where you place cookies and other items to bake flat in the oven.